This is a Q&A with our Intern Queen Campus Ambassador from University of Hartford, Andrew.
1. What are your three must-have items for an internship?
• A sharp outfit!
• A pen and a pad of paper
• Be rested and ready to work
2. What are your three must visit websites each day?
• My email
3. What kind of cell phone do you have?
4. Age-old question: Mac or PC?
5. What has been your favorite part about being an Intern Queen Campus Ambassador?
• The experience in being involved within the Intern Queen community and meeting so many driven students
6. Any advice for other interns?
• Work hard! It will pay off in the end. And network!!
Lauren Berger created Intern Queen Inc. in 2009, after successfully completing 15 internships and college and recognizing a need for more internship resources. Her online platform, www.internqueen.com, serves as the home of the business and allows students access to apply for any internship they want free of charge. The site also features daily content on how to make the most of high school, college, and post-grad experiences.