Editorial Internship - Little Pink Book
Little PINK Book is your mentor, career coach, financial advisor, entrepreneurship expert and office style maven — all rolled into one. Little PINK Book is a short daily e-note that comes right to your inbox with tools, resources and expert advice on everything working women need to know. We bring you the latest data, trends, tips and inspiration for all aspects of your career — whether you're a small business owner, a top exec, middle management or anywhere in between. Little PINK Book is America's #1 digital platform for ambitious, intelligent women who are passionate about making a difference.
Students with a major or minor in Journalism or English with prior writing experience are preferred. Interested candidates must submit writing samples along with application materials and be able to work at least two full days per week in our Atlanta office.
• Writing articles for the website and LittlePINKBook.com
• Conducting interviews and research for articles
• Researching potential editorial topics
• Assisting with social media initiatives
• Performing administrative tasks, including data entry, shipping and team support