INTEGRATED PR is Hiring IMMEDIATELY!
Bright, Ambitious College Graduate for Front Office/Tour Press
One of the leading, entertainment-based Strategic PR Agencies is hiring a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, handle multiple tour press campaigns and exhibit total commitment at one of the most dynamic, innovative public relations agencies with complete dedication to excellence
Integrated-PR is a leading entertainment public relations agency with a prestigious client list and a major stake in Hollywood's frontline.
IPR has created ahead-of-the-curve new media strategies which brand our clients, advance their careers and create an indelible impact via strategic integration of new media and terrestrial press opportunities.
The L.A. office, boutique-sized for hands-on service to A-list clientele ranging from primetime tv shows ("Shark Tank," "First Family," "The Neighbors") to A-list stars (Oscar & Emmy winners) and major red carpet events, combines traditional PR strategies with imperative social media platforms. Our staff works in a collaborative environment with each one of us immersed in all aspects of the company including: media/database research, pitch writing/interview securing, social media, strategic planning, long-term publicity campaigns AND major film premieres, red carpet events and top-tier industry events.
Please contact our offices if you fit all criteria:
- Committed individual with a background in communications and/or PR
- Entertainment industry beneficial; ability to roll calls and help facilitate solutions necessary.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Thorough understanding of social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and basic website updating)
- Ability to take direction well and also contribute your own expertise (i.e. self-starter)
- Necessary computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and very capable internet researcher. Cision database a major plus!
- Ability to work 2 or more nights per week at special events ranging from major premiere red carpets to assorted special events
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and work a 50 hour+ week to gain a foothold in the entertainment industry in a fast-paced environment with immense growth possibility
· Fluency in English mandatory (speaking, reading & writing) and a working knowledge of social media for business puts candidates at prime eligibility
· Must live in the Los Angeles area
· Competitive starting salary with review every three months whereupon staffers are eligible for commission
To get acquainted and see if you are right, please go: http://www.facebook.com/IntegratedPR and https://twitter.com/integrated_pr
Resume /cover letter should be emailed at once to: Monique@integrated-pr.com