Pretty in my Pocket General Intern
Pretty in my Pocket is a start up company in Atlanta. We are a mobile and social beauty application that enables brands and retailers to drive beauty purchase decisions inside the store. Our platform offers ratings, reviews, social sharing and location based discounts to our customers. We currently have an iOS app, a substantial database of over 90,000 products, 5000+ users and a SaaS backend solution.
The internship focuses on developing beauty editorial and review content for the app and social media outlets. The internship will require creating an online beauty profile where you will speak in the "PRIMP" voice about your experience with beauty products. Additional tasks include adding reviews from outside sources, monitoring reviews, and identifying trending products/looks. This is a great opportunity to develop writing skills and gain experience working with an innovative mobile start-up company.
- Involvement and interest in beauty products - a plus if you currently work at a Ulta/Sephora/CVS etc. or have previous experience in the the beauty industry.
- Strong writing capabilities and previous knowledge of beauty brands and products.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, personal organization and interpersonal dynamics
- Thrive in a creative, start-up role – this is nothing like a corporate job
- Resourceful, good attitude and no frills necessary
- This person must be eager to learn in a startup environment, which is thrilling, exciting and can earn the right person their stripes, but it can also be a proving ground that is not fit for the faint at heart.
This will be a virtual internship - iPhone & computer with internet are required. Weekly check-ins with management required to ensure success.
Please visit www.prettyinmypocket. for company information.