Rebel Industries Design Internship
Rebel Industries is a grassroots marketing agency. We help big brands think and act small — as in building small communities of people who care about having relationships with them. We do this through a combination of physical experiences and social media connections.
We have special expertise in marketing to the urban market, young consumers, promoting beverages and automotive, but our knowledge is extensive and expansive, far beyond kids and cars.
For Rebel, business is personal. Our people are market-savvy, culturally-driven, connected individuals who understand that a fundamental shift has occurred in the way brands connect with consumers.
Some of our methods include producing events and live promotions that empower consumers to interact with our clients, and ignite word-of-mouth.
We develop entertainment experience and content that consumers enjoy and share. We involve media partners, event promoters, other brands, and just about anyone else who suits the particular challenge.
We design, produce, distribute, and promote reaching consumers online, ofﬂine, on-premise, at home, at school, on the street, and just about everywhere else.
Are you passionate about culture, trends, and lifestyle movements? Are you full of unique ideas on ways brands can creatively touch consumers? Do people other than your parents turn to you to learn about what’s cool? If this sounds like you, Rebel Industries may be the right place for you. We are looking for dynamic, social, and driven interns who desire to exercise their creativity.
Responsibilities as a Design Intern:
- Create social media imagery for client social media programs
- Create custom imagery and design for agency decks, events, and blog
- Manage all creative assets and image library
- Conduct creative research according to project and agency needs
- Assist all design needs for client programs from conception to completion
Qualities of an intern:
- An in-depth understanding of HTML, and the capabilities of web browsers are essential
- Must be knowledgeable of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash (animation and action scripting) is required.
- Internet and social media savvy
- Willingness to learn
- Must have transportation
- Must own a lap top with proper design software
- Must be familiar with Apple / Mac products
- Strong design skills is a must
Please visit: http://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/Graphic-Designer-Internship/53074712/ to apply.