Here are the top five things that YOU need to know about grad school! At first it's overwhelming, but former Campus Ambassador Laura Monroe breaks it down for you. She is a recent grad of the University of Alabama and is now attending their grad school program.
1. Research multiple schools to find the graduate program that best suits your learning style and interests.
2. Start the application process early.
3. Outline your goals as a graduate student and assess these goals often.
4. Prepare yourself for a heavier workload by creating a detailed study schedule.
5. Make connections in the department.