6 Questions to Ask During a Mentorship Session
We held a mentorship/informational session for our interns last week. They had the opportunity to ask myself and my two employees (our Digital Marketing Manager and our Campus Programs Manager) two questions each. Here are some of our favorite questions that they asked:
- How did your college prepare you for your job today?
- How do you make the most out of any networking event you attend?
- How do you deal with difficult clients?
- How do you manage your time when you are constantly doing so many different tasks?
- How do you manage your personal time so that you make time for friends/family?
- What is the hardest part of your job?