The Intern Queen Campus Ambassador program provides a forum for driven college students to express themselves through professional networking, personal development, blogging, and peer-to-peer connections. They actively promote the Intern Queen message on their respective college campuses. These bright and ambitious students will one day be leaders in their fields.
We are looking for students who are:
- Attending school outside of the United States
- Graduating May 2013, 2014, or 2015
- Involved, ambitious, and always seeking new opportunities
- Great organizers and communicators
- Active on social media platforms (such as Facebook and Twitter)
- Influential on their college campus
- Aware of the importance of internship opportunities and are ready to focus on their future!
What do they do?
- Spread the word about InternQueen.com to their campus (and social network)
- Share insight into the internship landscape outside of the United States
- Expand the Intern Queen brand internationally
- Blog and video blog once per month, which are posted on Intern Queen Blog
- Participate in one Campus Ambassador contest each semester
- Help us spread the word about our partner brands and test new products from brands we work with
- Provide feedback about new websites, ideas, brands, and products
- Network with other Ambassadors and their connections!
Interested in applying? Send an email to email@example.com with your name, school, and anticipated graduation date for application materials! All application materials will then be sent to you for completion.