Five Restaurants You Must Try in LA!
For those of you spending your summer interning in Los Angeles, there are a few places you should be sure to check out:
1) If you enjoy sushi, be sure to check out Izakaya. It’s a more affordable version of the popular Katsuya.
2) Café Gratitude and A Votre Sante are two great places for interns who are vegetarian or vegan. Even if you are a meat-eater, anyone can enjoy the delicious options on both menus.
3) No one should come to LA and not try Urth Caffe. There are a few of locations across the city so no matter where you’re interning you should be able to find yourself near one of the locations.
4) Bay Cities Italian Deli makes the best sandwiches. It gets busy during lunch but you can order online on their website then pick up your sandwiches in the back. If you do make it in there, be sure to get the Godmother.
5) When it gets hot during the summer, the best thing is to get a milkshake from Millions of Milkshakes. They are all names after celebrities who come in and design their own. They’re all delicious and a great way to cool down after a long day.
Grab your fellow interns and enjoy the many food options Los Angeles has to offer!
This blog was written by Emily S. who is a Campus Ambassador from Chapman University! You can follow her on Twitter at @emsteinyyy.