I want to personally wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. This year I learned a lot about love, about loss, and about friendship. I’m also grateful for all of the business learnings I’ve had this year. I’ve grown as a leader, as a CEO, and as a team member. I’d like to thank the following people for really adding so much love to my year:
- My parents. My parents gave me the best wedding on the planet – a day I’ll be forever grateful for. They are constantly my support system and always pushing me forward or as my mom says “onto the next”.
- My brother (and his fiancé). Not only do they run the New York City Intern Queen HQ but they are my biggest fans – and of course – the first to call me out when I do something silly J
- My HUSBAND! It still feels funny to say the word! Only some people know what a large role my husband (Mike) plays in everything that I do. Trust me, behind every great decision…is Mike!
- My NEW family. When you get married, you all of a sudden have “in-laws”! I’m grateful for my amazing new family and the constant love they give us. And they are always open to new adventures together!
- My Los Angeles FRAMILY. I always say, when you live across the country, you must have a support system and my Los Angeles “FRAMILY” is just that. We get through all of life together and I’m forever grateful.
- Friendship. Over the past few years my friends and I have celebrated weddings, babies, and getting older - and we’ve had our share of sad times as well. This Thanksgiving season, I’m thankful for every day that I get to talk with them, gossip with them, and talk about nothing and everything with them J
- The Intern Queen Team. WOW! What a year we’ve had. I’m grateful for the support, loyalty, and patience that our Intern Queen family has displayed this year. We’ve had quite the roller coaster year and I couldn’t have done it without Marisol, Margie, Joelle, Tara, Karisa, Marissa, Katheryn, Shelly, Sierra, Crystal, Michael, and all of our amazing interns!
- #IQFamily. Like always, we are grateful for our Intern Queen Family and know we couldn’t do what we do every single day with out everyone of you.