Have You Met Alex from Binghamton University?
This is a Q&A with our Intern Queen Campus Ambassador from Binghamton University, Alex.
1. What are your three must-have items for an internship?
A notebook, at least one or two pens and a greek yogurt for a healthy snack throughout the day!
2. What are your three must visit websites each day?
-The New York Times, Twitter, and the company I&m working for!
3. What kind of cell phone do you have?
4. Age-old question: Mac or PC?
5. What has been your favorite part about being an Intern Queen Campus Ambassador?
-I love the network Lauren created. It’s amazing to have this connection with so many other people across the country in the same position as I am. It’s cool to share experiences and have so much in common with someone right away.
6. Any advice for other interns?
Just stay positive and really do what you love. Try different internships so you can be well rounded and learn different things, but if you’re passionate about something, don’t give up! Your dream internship is possible, and if you just be yourself and work hard you can achieve it!