This is a Q&A with our Intern Queen Campus Ambassador from the University of Georgia, Cari.
1. What are your three must-have items for an internship?
My three must-have items for an internship are a day planner, energy bars and comfortable shoes.
2. What are your three must visit websites each day?
My three must-visit websites each day are Mashable, Time.com Twitter!
3. What kind of cell phone do you have?
I have a Blackberry.
4. Age-old question: Mac or PC?
5. What has been your favorite part about being an Intern Queen Campus Ambassador?
I’ve loved being an Intern Queen Campus Ambassador for the past year. My favorite part is getting connected to so many great people. The other campus ambassadors, interns and Lauren are all great and so helpful!
6. Any advice for other interns?
Take every opportunity you can and work hard. Don’t give up and put 100% of your effort into everything that you do. Do that and you’ll get major rewards later on.