This is a Q&A with our Intern Queen Campus Ambassador from Florida State, Chandra.
1. What are your three must-have items for an internship?
1. Comfortable ballet flats (you never know what days you will be sitting in front of a computer all day & what days you will constantly be on your feet & running around), 2. Watch (important to be on time & meet deadlines), 3. Luna Bars (for when you have to work through lunch).
2. What are your three must visit websites each day?
Twitter, Mashable & 89th And Broke (my favorite NYC food blog!)
3. What kind of cell phone do you have?
4. Age-old question: Mac or PC?
5. What has been your favorite part about being an Intern Queen Campus Ambassador?
Meeting new people. I am interning in New York City this summer & it has been wonderful already knowing a handful of people ahead of time through the campus ambassador program.
6. Any advice for other interns?
If you feel like you are just sitting around with nothing to do, go to you internship coordinator and ask them what they need help with. Chances are they will have SOMETHING for you to do, big or small. Even if they don’t have anything for you to do at the moment, they will be super glad you asked!