This is a Q&A with our Intern Queen Campus Ambassador from Hofstra University, Grace.
1. What are your three must-have items for an internship?
Cell phone, flats and a notepad.
2. What are your three must visit websites each day?
I always visit InternQueen.com, Ed2010.com and Twitter.
3. What kind of cell phone do you have?
I have a flip-phone right now, but I’ll be upgrading soon.
4. Age-old question: Mac or PC?
I’m a proud owner of a PC.
5. What has been your favorite part about being an Intern Queen Campus Ambassador?
I really love blogging about internships and college experiences to help others. I’ve gotten such positive feedback!
6. Any advice for other interns?
Give it your all—no matter the size of the company you’re interning for. Wear a smile and don’t be afraid to ask questions.