1. What are your three must-have items for an internship?
My three must-have items are a planner- to write down important notes and dates, cell phone- to keep in touch, and a watch!
2. What are your three must visit websites each day?
My three must-visit websites each day are of course Intern Queen, Facebook, and Twitter.
3. What kind of cell phone do you have?
I have a Samsung phone from AT&T.
4. Age-old question: Mac or PC?
5. What has been your favorite part about being an Intern Queen Campus Ambassador?
My favorite part about being an Intern Queen Campus ambassador is spreading the word to my fellow peers about internships and how to get them through the Intern Queen site. It makes me feel good knowing that I’m helping them out and hopefully leading them to a potential internship!
6. Any advice for other interns?
Always remember to keep a smile on your face every day. Being an intern, you’re probably going to have to do tedious tasks and errands that you don’t want to do. You have to just make the most of it and remember that working these internships will ultimately lead you to the job you want. So keep your head up and keep smiling!