Have You Met Melinda from Miami University?
This is a Q&A with our Intern Queen Campus Ambassador from Miami University Ohio, Melinda.
1. What are your three must-have items for an internship?
Number one is my Blackberry, so I’m always connected and able to send and receive emails. Two is a diet coke or coffee for my caffeine fix. And finally an awesome work bag to carry all my necessities in.
2. What are your three must visit websites each day?
My must-visits are the Daily Muse (I’m their senior intern), all things Google, and a number of different blogs related to the public relations field.
3. What kind of cell phone do you have?
I have a Blackberry Curve and it is my pride and joy.
4. Age-old question: Mac or PC?
I use a PC and I love it.
5. What has been your favorite part about being an Intern Queen Campus Ambassador?
My favorite part of being an Intern Queen Campus Ambassador is getting to speak with Lauren Berger. She’s so helpful and it’s great to interact with her.
6. Any advice for other interns?
Use all the resources available to you—including Intern Queen!