This is a blog post from our Intern Queen Campus Ambassador from University of Missouri, Sarah.
1. What are your three must-have items for an internship?
Confidence, Planner, Open-mind
2. What are your three must visit websites each day?
Microsoft Outlook for emails, Twitter for news and friend updates, Blackboard to stay updated with classes
3. What kind of cell phone do you have?
4. Age-old question: Mac or PC?
5. What has been your favorite part about being an Intern Queen Campus Ambassador?
My favorite part about being an Intern Queen Campus Ambassador was watching Lauren speak at Mizzou. Through the process, I was able to make connections with people that I otherwise would not have established and the response to Lauren’s presentation was so great that she will be returning in the fall!
6. Any advice for other interns?
My advice for other interns is to take each experience as a learning opportunity. You may find that you love the industry you are interning in or you may find that you do not like it as much as you thought. Take that experience and apply it to your future endeavors.