Have You Met Victoria from West Virginia University?
This is a Q&A with our Intern Queen Campus Ambassador from West Virginia University, Victoria.
1. My first must have item for an internship is a notepad and a pen – You should ALWAYS have one with you just incase, a boss will notice when you take notes and pay attention. My second must have item for an internship is a pencil skirt – looking appropriate and sophisticated is a must, you will stand out to your boss even more. My third must have item for an internship is my computer – incase I need to look something up for anyone; I have the Internet right there.
2. Well of course my first must visit website is Facebook – staying in touch with all of my friends back at school is a must while I’m home for the summer. My second must visit website is Twitter – once again, staying in touch with all of my friends is something that I enjoy doing. Last but definitely not least my third must visit website would have to be Intern Queen. I enjoy reading all of the blogs and seeing all of the internships that are available in my area.
3. I have an iPhone 3g, which I am obsessed with. I can do basically everything on it, which is so nice.
4. Mac, I love everything Apple!
5. My favorite part of being an Intern Queen Campus Ambassador is feeling like I am helping students with my blogs. I really enjoy writing the blogs and seeing them published on a website. But it’s really a rewarding feeling when people comment on the blogs, its nice to feel like your having an impact on other people.
6. My advice for other interns is to just be you and stay positive. It’s important when searching for internships to just be yourself because people will see that and really appreciate it. It’s also important to stay positive as well because finding the perfect internship can take some time, so stay positive and patient and everything will work out just perfect.