Interning in NYC this Summer? You've Got Options!
If you're reading this, I'm thinking you may have just landed that offer for your dream internship in NYC. Congrats!! If you (and your parents) are nervous about finding safe, affordable housing in the big city, rest assured — you've still got plenty of great options! Here are a few reasons to check out our friends at Educational Housing Services (EHS) for your summer housing accommodations. Hint: print this out and hand it to Mom or Dad :)
1. Save Money! EHS is offering $200 off your summer booking if you confirm your stay by April 30th. Click HERE for details.
2. Take Your Pick. If you're an intern who loves your privacy after a day of interning and socializing is done, EHS still has single room options remaining!
3. Instant Reservations. Reservations are guaranteed within 24 hours, so no waiting games! You can get your summer internship plans in place immediately (you know how I love a good plan!).
4. Comfort and Security. All rooms come with guaranteed air conditioning — which you'll appreciate during a NYC heat wave — as well as WiFi, 24/7 security and live-in residence life staff. You'll have a built-in support system and a safe place to rest your head at night.
5. Even More Perks! EHS residence halls are amenity loaded, with free fitness center access and laundry on-site. Get this: their text-enabled laundry machines that text you when your laundry is done! Ahh, the good life.
6. Options Galore. EHS has several locations to choose from, all in NYC's best neighborhoods — including locations in Midtown and the Financial District — and only steps from a subway! Check out all of the options HERE.
7. Network & Socialize. The EHS staff organizes 3-4 student life events and networking opportunities each week! You'll get to meet thousands of like-minded interns from all around the world.
So what are you waiting for? Book your stay with EHS now ! If you still have questions, contact EHS by calling 800-297-4694 or by clicking HERE for more info.