O, The Oprah Magazine is seeking FABULOUS interns for the Fall 2015 semester. Interns must be able to work at least 3-4 days a week, from August to December!
Candidates must have a professional attitude, a strong interest in fashion/style and be hard working, organized and enthusiastic.
Fashion: (Responsibilities include but are not limited to)
- Maintaining organization within the Fashion Closet
- Checking in and returning all samples for photo shoots
- Organizing and filing lookbooks for Editors of the department
- Assisting on photo shoots as deemed necessary by the department
- Completing any and all other administrative tasks requested by the department
- Setting up for run-throughs, packing/unpacking for photo shoots
Style: (Responsibilities include but are not limited to)
- Working on monthly O List & Holiday Gift Guide
- Working with home/food/tech/beauty/fashion products
- Trafficking samples & setting up for meetings with Creative Director and executive editors
- Maintaining organization of Style Closet
Please send your cover letter and resume to Zoë at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify whether you are interested in FASHION or STYLE.
** Please note there is no writing involved. This is an unpaid internship and you MUST be able to receive college credit.