Recognizing the power of influence early on, partners AJ Gerritson and Nicholas Lowe founded 451 Marketing in 2004 and named it after Ray Bradbury’s classic novel, Fahrenheit 451. Their goal was to create a communications agency that could offer its clients a better way to connect, engage, and acquire new customers through innovative and integrated communications strategies.
Today, 451 Marketing has grown to a national agency with three partners headquartered in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts. Their focus: integrated communications campaigns that unite public relations, social media, and search engine marketing (both paid and organic) to reach and exceed their clients’ goals.
In 2011, 2012, and 2013 451 Marketing was recognized as a Boston Business Journal Pacesetter—an award recognizing the 50 fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts. In 2013, 451 Marketing was recognized as a finalist in BostInno’s first annual “50 on Fire” awards. Also in 2013, the 451 Marketing public relations team was honored with six Publicity Club Bell Ringer Awards.
- See more at: http://www.451marketing.com/about/#sthash.YfpsDfJZ.dpuf
We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2014. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Internships are available in the following practice areas:
- PR for Hospitality: Would you love to know about the inner workings of Boston's hottest restaurants? Are you interested to learn how PR plays a major role in a restaurant's success?
- PR for Consumer Brands: Would you enjoy working with brands that are regularly featured nationally in television, print, and online? Would you like to help develop and communicate the core messages of these brands to the press?
- Social Media: Are you addicted to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram? Spend your days learning about how to make these platforms work for businesses in this rapidly growing and ever-changing field.
- Search Marketing: Do you want to learn more about how companies can increase traffic to their websites using both paid and organic search strategies?
- Marketing: From social media to SEO, event coordination to collateral creation - join the team behind the team at 451 Marketing!
- Sales: Are you in the numbers game? Can you see the bigger picture in data? Are you interested in finding just what we need to nail a pitch?
- Graphic Design: Applicants should be upperclassmen or recent graduates from art or design school, have their own laptop with Creative Suite, and some HTML experience is a plus. Applicants will not be considered without submitting a link to a design portfolio.
If interested in a Fall 2014 internship, please send your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample, along with your top two practice areas of interest, to email@example.com.
*Requirements for 451 Marketing Internships*
Must be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate program during time of internship
Minimum 16 hours per week.
Please note, internships at 451 Marketing are unpaid.
- See more at: http://www.451marketing.com/internships/#sthash.47NTKGVc.dpuf