Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2014. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Internships are available in the following practice areas:
- PR for Hospitality: Would you love to know about the inner workings of Boston's hottest restaurants? Are you interested to learn how PR plays a major role in a restaurant's success?
- PR for Consumer Brands: Would you enjoy working with brands that are regularly featured nationally in television, print, and online? Would you like to help develop and communicate the core messages of these brands to the press?
- Social Media: Are you addicted to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram? Spend your days learning about how to make these platforms work for businesses in this rapidly growing and ever-changing field.
- Search Marketing: Do you want to learn more about how companies can increase traffic to their websites using both paid and organic search strategies?
- Marketing: From social media to SEO, event coordination to collateral creation - join the team behind the team at 451 Marketing!
- Sales: Are you in the numbers game? Can you see the bigger picture in data? Are you interested in finding just what we need to nail a pitch?
- Graphic Design: Applicants should be upperclassmen or recent graduates from art or design school, have their own laptop with Creative Suite, and some HTML experience is a plus. Applicants will not be considered without submitting a link to a design portfolio.
If interested in a Fall 2014 internship, please send your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample, along with your top two practice areas of interest, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Requirements for 451 Marketing Internships*
Must be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate program during time of internship
Minimum 16 hours per week.
Please note, internships at 451 Marketing are unpaid.
- See more at: http://www.451marketing.com/internships/#sthash.47NTKGVc.dpuf