522 is a collective of filmmakers who create unique videos for a variety of Fortune 500 companies, non-profit organizations, government and small businesses nationwide. We believe corporate videos shouldn’t be boring. Every company, and every project, presents a unique opportunity to tell a compelling story. It takes the most creative and talented people to bring those stories to life. Our job is to teach you the process that we use to tell those stories. And that’s where you come in.
Our program exposes you to every aspect of video production, with a strong emphasis on post-production. You will gain experience developing creative and innovative marketing videos that allow hands-on learning and one-on-one interactions for a more in-depth experience.
Why Intern at 522?
• Exposure to a wide range of projects, resulting in a variety responsibilities and experiences.
• Exposure to every facet of video production
• Ability to choose your own path and work alongside talented individuals who are
interested in helping you develop new skills
• Flexible work environment
Key skills include, but are not limited to:
• Proficiency with Adobe Premiere (After Effects a plus)
• Basic technical knowledge of the production and post-production process
• Ability to work as part of a team and also complete projects independently, without
• Strong time-management skills
• Organized and detail oriented for logistics management
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and ever-changing environments
• Sense of humor
Check out what past interns have to say: http://youtu.be/IaqrN6dEXOQ
If you feel this position is for you, please send your resume and reel (if applicable) to: email@example.com