Boutique PR and Event Planning firm with high end clients in fashion, music, movies, theater, architecture, and design. Together with our clients we work to create a harmonious relationship that begins with the initial chemistry of that first meeting. We work in a home office and strive to create a positive environment.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Our internship will focus on social media, marketing, and pr and will work directly with the senior staff and for the right candidate may turn into a full time position after the internship is completed.
To be considered for this position the candidate must be able to:
- Be currently living in New York or already planning to move to New York
- Start ASAP
- Be available for an office interview
- Work for at minimum of 8-12 weeks
- Work a minimum of 20-30 hours a week
Our interns will be compensated with:
- MTA Monthly Unlimited Metro Card each month
- Lunch stipend each day when in office
- Weekly stipend depending upon experience to be discsussed
Benefits & Perks:
12-15 Hours Per Week