goodness Mfg. was founded in 2007 by a close-knit crew of key Crispin Porter + Bogusky folks. They created some of the most iconic advertising of the past 15 years on brands like Burger King, Miller High Life, Miller Lite, IKEA, Geek Squad, Slim Jim and truth Anti-Smoking.
At gMfg, Goodness is a recurring theme. It describes the way we treat each other, the respect we give our partners, and our plan to leave the world better than we found it. Goodness also refers to the one special purpose that every client has - whether they know it or not. Our job, as we see it, is uncovering that Goodness and making sure it shines through in every part of the brand, whether it's a product, packaging, a 140-character-or-less social media message, or advertising.
It all happens from our Hollywood-based command center, where we've joined forces with Trailer Park, the world's largest entertainment marketing company. Over 500 employees and 85,000 square feet of production horsepower are at our disposal, and we make it work to our clients' advantage every day.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist account management team doing competitive audits and category analysis.
• Assist account management team with pitches and research projects.
• Assist in campaign development and execution.
• Support team by providing administrative assistance and market research.
• Lend support to social media and planning team when time allows.
• Other projects as required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong research and analytical skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Keynote a plus.
• Some agency experience preferable but not required.
• The ability to work independently, as well as with a team in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment.
• Proactivity and the ability to ask smart, thoughtful questions.
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Passion for advertising a must!