Participant believes that a good story well told can truly make a difference in how one sees the world. Whether it is a feature film, documentary or other form of media, Participant exists to tell compelling, entertaining stories that also create awareness of the real issues that shape our lives.
The Accounting and Finance departments have initiated an internship program that will provide hands-on learning and exposure to Entertainment Accounting and film finance. Interns will not only help with essential routine tasks within accounting, but will take on high-level projects according to their interest and aptitude. Interns gain insight into the operations of a film company and development of various film funds. Interns will not only develop professional relationships with members of our finance and accounting departments but also have the opportunity to learn and understand the workings of a multi-media company.
• Audit related requests as needed
• Accurately and timely filing of vendor payments; gain better understanding of AP process
• Able to handle multiple priorities and manage your time appropriately
• Updating and organizing films-in-release folders
• Review analysis of cost reports
• Updating documents for digital filing