Activ8Social specializes in digitally integrated social media strategies, promotional campaigns, online sponsorship activation, and word-of-mouth (WOM) outreach for professional athletes, entertainers, teams, leagues, and sponsors.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
As a member of our team, you will have a vested interest in who wins the Super Bowl, makes the NBA all-star team, or garners rookie of the year honors. You will see first-hand the effect of an athlete’s World Series appearance on our business.
A8S interns will contribute to the branding, promotion, and marketability of top professional athletes and sports properties including:
• Populating social platforms with archival content from athlete and sponsors
• Helping to manage client accounts on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, USTREAM, etc.
• Brainstorming growth strategies, promotional programs, and contests around major events
• Conducting outreach to bloggers and online influencers
We are also looking for an intern to help build/manage company assets including case studies, white papers (click here for example http://bit.ly/9SUQtC), presentation templates, blog posts, company social media accounts, and newsletter.
• Cover Letter
• Working knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Interest in sports and entertainment
• Previous experience with a sports agency or a brand’s interactive media team an added bonus
Key attributes and skills for desired applicant:
• Team player
• Critical thinker
• Problem solver
• Effective time management
Benefits & Perks:
12-15 Hours Per Week