National Public Media (NPM) is the media sales division of NPR and PBS. As the sponsorship sales team for national and regional offerings on NPR and PBS stations and digital assets, National Public Media offers the best public media sponsorship opportunities. Sponsorship offerings include flagship news programs like Morning Edition® and PBS NewsHour, integrated presence on NPR.org and PBS.org and custom packages and event activation from PBS Digital Studios and NPR Music. We work with companies across categories with a range of objectives — from financial services to home improvement, national branding to regional retail — to create sponsorships that perform.
Intern will help with invoicing, collections, Ad Hoc projects. The Intern will be contacting clients and vendors via phone and e-mail. Filing, scanning, sorting, and general clerical work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sort, scan, file, organize accounting documents.
- Manage collection of monthly affidavits.
- Manage reconciliation packet production.
- Manage archiving and storage of prior year files.
- Assist with monthly invoicing.
- Assist with credit reference requests.
- Assist with any projects from Billing, Collection, Sr. Accountant and Management per request.
Intern will assist the Staff Accountants with billing/invoice, collections and Ad Hoc projects. This position will offer the individual an opportunity to experience working in a high volume environment, and exposure into both AR and AP functions within our company. The intern's day to day responsibilities will focus mainly on administration and clerical work. This internship may continue past the summer months depending on work load and individual's desire to stay.
- Detail Oriented Individual
- Highly motivated
- Handle high pressure environment (high volume, tight deadlines)
- Willing to learn
- Team player
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor degree in Accountancy or Finance