About CloverDealer Inc:
CLOVER Electronics, established in 1987, first opened its factory as an OEM supplier of electronic volume controls to Major Asian firms.
Within a few years of opening its doors, we were supplying products for virtually all sectors of the electronic industry. CLOVER Electronics has become a recognized and respected OEM Supplier in the fields of multimedia, video-conferencing, surveillance, aeronautics, automotive, medical, security, law enforcement and research. CLOVER Electronics was honored with several awards for excellence and quality as the premier OEM manufacturer of quality electronics.
In April of 1996, CLOVER Electronics expanded their excellence in manufacturing of electronic equipment by marketing affordable, high quality video products under its own name. Following this decision, CLOVER Electronics expanded its growth into the U.S. market, creating CLOVER Electronics USA, in order to better serve the North American market.
From our warehouse/sales office in Southern California, we also produce easy to install Observation Systems, B/W and Color Cameras for many applications, Monitors, Switching Devices and VCR and Digital Recording Devices.
CLOVER Electronics is constantly researching and developing exciting new and affordable products for the CCTV industry. Our goal is to provide our customers with hi performing, quality driven, and economical products with best services.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
We are looking to hire a Virtual Administrative Assistant. The employee has to be friendly, have good computer skills, reliable, hard working and who can handle multiple tasks.
1. Managing an online Store
2. Corresponding with potential buyers with lesser or no supervision.
3. Account receivable and Payable.
4. Maintaining online inventory.
- Ability to work alone without or with less supervision
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education (Not a yardstick)
Benefits & Perks:
Flexible working hours
15-30 Hours Per Week