We're recruiting Adobe fans for 2014 to help spread the Adobe Creative Cloud love on campus! As an Adobe Student Rep, you will teach your friends, classmates, and community tools and techniques to help them stand out with Adobe Creative Cloud. If you’re passionate about design and want hands-on marketing, event planning and social media experience with a company that is changing the world through digital experiences, this program is for you.
The ideal Student Rep will be creative, entrepreneurial, and well-connected, with strong online and offline social networks. A deep knowledge of and passion for Adobe applications is essential, as well as an ability to speak to your personal creative process.
Under the guidance of two Adobe Program Managers, you will be working with a team of like-minded undergraduates from all over the world to develop and execute on-campus and online marketing plans to introduce your friends and classmates to Adobe Creative Cloud.
General responsibilities include:
• Planning and executing at least 1 product training workshop
• Promoting your workshop(s) through word-of-mouth and guerilla marketing activities
• Amplifying program activity and messaging through social media
• Forming partnerships with relevant student organizations on campus
What you’ll get (besides the experience of a lifetime):
• Resume-building experience with one of the world’s top digital brands
• Opportunities to develop relationships with campus leaders and creative professionals
• Adobe swag and performance based incentives
• Complimentary access to Adobe Creative Cloud
To join at program launch:
*If you are applying from the US, please submit the below information by January 26th,2014
*If you are applying from any other country, please submit the below information by February 15th, 2014
If you’re having trouble, or just have some questions, shoot us a note here: