Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Here's your chance to help take Marketing Media Management from 5 million dollars to 50 million! As an Agency Liaison Intern, you will be responsible for assisting the New Business Development Manager and CEO in developing and positioning Marketing Media Management's suite of products to our future customer base. You will then assist in managing and maintaining amazing relationships with these individuals and organizations. You will partner closely with the Marketing Media Management production team members to ensure our customer experiences exceed expectations. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be expected to assist in servicing inbound marketing requests as well as fostering new business opportunities.
Experience: 1-2 years sales experience in any setting is preferred, but not required.
Education: Candidate must be attending an accredited college or university full or part time, and be in good academic standing with that institution
Location: Louisville, KY
Length of Internship: 120-160 hours over a three (3) month period
Compensation: This is an unpaid position, but can be used as school or university credit. If used as educational credit, it is the intern’s responsibility to spearhead the application process with their school or university and communicate all approved requirements from the educational institution to the CEO of Marketing Media Management for review. A training schedule will be provided upon acceptance of the internship offer.
Intern positions are used by Marketing Media Management to recruit top talent for entry level positions within the organization. Intern positions are competitive in nature and do not guarantee employment upon completion.
All interns will be given an end of term exit interview/evaluation to measure the effectiveness of their internship experience with Marketing Media Management.
Employment reference letters will be provided to interns who:
• Complete all scheduled hours on time and without attendance coaching
• Perform the role responsibilities successfully and to the satisfaction of their immediate supervisor
• Complete the assigned training schedule and learning outcomes satisfactorily
• Represent Marketing Media Management professionally during online and in person networking opportunities
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Service with a sense of urgency and responsiveness all inbound marketing requests via email and phone and in-person meetings
• Prepare and present materials to position Marketing Media Management products and meet prospect needs
• Assist in the management of a team of buzz builders ensuring they are assigned tasks that are compiled in a timely manner with the highest of standards
• Measure performance against sales goals as established by the CEO
• Assist in providing solutions and budgets for customers looking for help and guidance in social media
• Assist in strategically identifying and cultivating relationships for outbound new business opportunities
• Assist in the development of strategic outbound marketing efforts for new business opportunities
• Work with product teams throughout the length of customer relationship to ensure customer needs are being met and performance expectations exceeded
• Understand and establish relationships with other Marketing Media Management departments in order to drive business
• Assist the New Business Manager in performing a needs analysis and ensuring prospects receive solutions that meet their social media and business challenges, goals and objectives
• Build instant rapport with both clients and prospects under the direction of the New Business Manager
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Social media knowledge preferred, but not required
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• High command during meetings (in person and via phone)
• Ability to present confidently
• Sales experience, passion and ability
Qualities: The position takes a certain type of individual. The ideal candidate is:
• The innate ability to recognize opportunities and act upon them
Benefits & Perks:
12-15 Hours Per Week