About Aligned Life Wellness and Lifestyle Brand by Lauren Roxburgh :
One of the most sought after body alignment, fascia and movement experts in the world, Lauren Roxburgh (Lo Rox), dubbed the BODY WHISPERER, is a regular contributor to goop.com and the author of the best-selling book ‘Taller, Slimmer, Younger. Her latest creation: the TSY Transformation, a 10-Week Digital Course including restorative workouts, a meal plan, a detox protocol and a positive community is coming Jan 2018. Certified in the fields of Structural Integration, classical Pilates, pre/post-natal yoga and holds a degree in nutrition and has worked with some of the top athletes and celebrities on the planet. Lo's method is designed to help you stand taller, connect to your power, release tension and stress, activate and strengthen the core and intrinsic muscles and sculpt the body’s soft tissues, aligning and streamlining the entire system – all of which helps people find a healthier, happier stance in their bodies and lives. Named the “Body Alignment Pro” by Vogue Lauren has also been listed as one of 8 Tech Pioneers to watch by Entrepreneur Magazine and one of the “Hottest Trainers in America” by Shape magazine and named one of the W20 Top 20 Wellness Warriors to watch by Mind Body Green.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Wants to have an impact in the worlld and make a difference.
Abilty to take action
Social media/vidoe.production skills
Passion in wellness
Good customer Service/Relations
Internship Description of Duties:
We’re seeking a highly motivated person to assist us with our fast-growing health and wellness business. The applicant will be interested in a career in media/wellness and have a broad range of skills (including technical, production, photography and social media skills). We are seeking a true self-starter – someone who is highly motivated, who thinks strategically, who is a self-starter and who is looking for an incredible opportunity work with one of the world’s top wellness experts.
The job will initially be approximately 20 hours per week but may develop into a full time role in the New Year. Much of the role can be done from home and hours can be flexible, but at least 10 hours per week will be one on one with Lauren.
Familiarity with basic video editing programs (such as iMovie, Final Cut or Premiere), as well as platforms such as Wordpress, Mailchimp, CRM software (such as Kajabi or Infusionsoft).
Day to Day Tasks
• Various errands (such as picking up supplies, delivering products etc.).
• Assisting Lauren with managing bookings and calendar on an on-going basis.
• Collect client credit cards, tracking packages and payments.
• Processing and respond to emails and customer service enquiries.
• Sending a daily reports (a short email of what was accomplished and what needs attention).
Website and Social Media
• Produce basic video edits for social media (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook)
• Assist in on-going maintenance of website and YouTube site
• Assist in growing social media and managing contests, giveaways and surveys
• Assist in strategically assessing and implementing new tech platforms (Kajabi, Infusionsoft etc.)
• Plan meet ups. Influencer events and pop up classes
• Book promotional events
Media Management, Database, CRM etc
• Maintain and grow email database.
• Organize all media (videos, photos onto drives, Dropbox etc.) so they are easily accessible.
• Manage Giveaways and Facebook Group
• Do monthly newsletter with Mail Chimp
• Reach out to other brands, influencers and affiliates to collaborate.
• Assist in assessing tech platforms to assist in growing the business.