The ANN INC. Summer Internship Program targets top university students for a future career in retail. This highly selective program offers participants an opportunity to explore the fashion industry, focusing on the Product Life Cycle. During the program, Interns will gain exposure to the business through hands-on and classroom learning, executive exposure and collaborative team projects. Summer Internship opportunities are available in Design, Merchandising, Planning, Product Development (Sourcing), and Marketing.
• 10 Weeks: June 5th - August 11th
• Full time
• Based in NYC
To apply, please visit www.anncareers.com/internships to explore internship opportunities. Applications close on February 10th.
• Resume and a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Professional/Academic recommendations (two, not necessary at time of application)
• Portfolio (if applicable)
• Must be a recent college graduate (2017) or rising Senior (2018)
• Related professional or internship experience preferred
• Ability to independently secure housing in the NYC area