Arcalea is a strategic digital agency based in Chicago seeking three FALL interns to assist the fast-growing digital marketing team.
Are you looking to join a close-knit, entrepreneurial team (while earning four industry certifications in the process)? Arcalea is looking for (full-time/part-time) digital marketing interns to support our firm’s paid, analytics, and content marketing practice areas. To succeed in this role you will need to have a solid understanding of major social media channels, basic web content management, and an overall understanding of digital marketing analytics and measurement platforms.
In addition, an ideal candidate needs to be inventive, clever, and have a great spirit! Attention to detail and consistency are musts. This role will also require you to be on top of marketing and content trends and willing to proactively suggest and test new strategies. Branding and creative writing skills are also a plus. This position is based in Chicago.
* Study for, and pass four industry certifications starts on Day 1
Meanwhile, you will assist with:
* Initial audits, research, and analytics projects
* Review and evaluate brands’ digital content
* Assist in the development of strategy, evaluation, and training materials
* Develop data-based insights and communicate how the team can best use data to inform and drive actions for improvements
* Develop, write, and schedule key campaigns
* Currently enrolled in, or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s Degree
* Experience in/understanding of digital marketing
* Ability to conduct research and analyze the findings
* Ability to think strategically and apply given strategy and/or common business knowledge to recommendations and rationale
* Ability to execute with attention to detail
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel), social media, online marketing campaign tools
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience with web analytics platforms (Google Analytics)
* Proficient in writing and communication
* Detail oriented and organized
* Interested and has experience in digital
* Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
* Excited to participate in brainstorming new ideas with the team
* Experienced in SEO, Search Marketing, PPC, and Inbound Marketing
Three months – 1 year. Starts as Non-paid
If the above seems a right fit for you, please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject line title as “FirstName_Your Favorite Hobby.” We look forward to hearing from you!
- Entrepreneurial work environment
- Co-working office
- Coffee on tap!
- Steps from public transportation
- Bike storage