Who We Are
Quicken Loans is the #1 online mortgage lender in America, closing loans in all 50 states and has grown to be one of the largest full-service residential mortgage lenders in the USA. We've been named to FORTUNE magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 10 years, ranking as high as #2. We have also been named one of Computerworld magazine's "Top Places to Work in IT" for eight years running, and one of "Michigan's Cool Places to Work" by Crain's Detroit Business.
What You'll Do/Need
Interns at Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies gain priceless, hands-on experience. Here, they learn how it feels to be in the workplace and become a valuable member of our team.
If you want to have an incredible experience, make new friends, and be a part of something bigger than a run-of-the-mill job, join our team and start down an AMAZING career path!
• Utilize resources such as state websites, county tax assessment records, Accurint, etc. to find information needed to clear conditions on loans
• Order third-party vendor documents (payoffs, insurance, etc.) & review loan documentation upon receipt
• Comply with all local and federal fair lending laws and net benefit requirements
• Submit mortgage applications and borrower information through an automated system
• Review AUS findings to ensure accuracy & finalize figures on HUD settlement statements
• Calculate and post payoffs, premiums, recording fees and closing fees
• Communicate with lender and client as to any issues that may arise during the closing process
• Have final review of all loan vendor documents, including loan payoff, verification of employment, homeowners insurance, condo documents, FHA/VA specific docs, and appraisals
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• A strong sense of urgency
• A passion to provide exceptional client service
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills
• Recent college graduate (major in finance, accounting or business preferred)
• Ability to research, dig deep and understand the loan process
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, growing and dynamic organization
What You'll Get
Did we mention that almost all our internships are PAID positions? Not too shabby!
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.