Intellitravel Media, Inc. is committed to providing smart, intelligent and sophisticated travel choices for savvy Americans. We offer print and online products including: Arthur Frommer’s Budget Travel and BudgetTravel.com. Founded by Arthur Frommer, Budget Travel offers expert coverage and advice on vacations around the world; with affordable, practical and timely travel ideas that make dream vacations a reality. BudgetTravel.com offers the latest travel deals, articles from the current issue, free archives, mini-destination guides, live talks with editors and writers and much more.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
As a Marketing Intern, you will have a chance to learn about the publishing industry and gain professional experience while working directly with the marketing team. You will be able to sit in on marketing meetings that will give you a broad overview of the textbook process, from the original marketing concept to the final product.
We seek a highly-motivated and well-organized candidate as a general intern with significant writing responsibilities to assist in the development of marketing materials. Communication and collateral including:
• Writing sales proposals
• Update PowerPoint presentations and sell sheets
• Gather research and compile information about the travel industry
• General office duties
• Liaising with sales assistants to gather advertiser copy points, images, logos etc. for in-book special advertising sections and Reader Service program on a monthly basis
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Internet are a must.
• Understanding of graphic design and design programs such Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop a plus
Benefits & Perks:
12-15 Hours Per Week