About Tuesday's Children :
Tuesday’s Children was founded to promote long-term healing in all those directly impacted by the events of September 11, 2001. Our mission today is to keep the promise to those children and families while serving and supporting communities affected by acts of terror worldwide.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Resume and Cover Letter are required to be considered!
• Assist Chief Financial & Operations Officer
• Spearhead projects as outlined that include financial and/or operational concerns of the organization
• Learn & complete budgeting & audit reconciliations
• Research of and outreach to larger populations in the 9/11 community
• Assist with Tuesday’s Children’s programs and events
• Assist with our international program, Project COMMON BOND
• Answer and return phone calls
• Take minutes at calls and meetings
• Assist with data entry
Qualifications & Application Materials:
• Sincere desire to be personally involved in helping 9/11 Families and Responders and their families
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office – including Excel
• Ability to manage with limited direction & to complete project work
• Strong ability to navigate the internet for research
• Resume, cover letter and interview required
• Ability to provide two professional or academic references
• Must sign a confidentiality contract with Tuesday’s Children
Benefits & Perks:
Gaining financial & operational experience within a nonprofit dedicated to supporting the 9/11 Families and Responders.
15-30 Hours Per Week