Quicken Loans is the #1 online mortgage lender in America, closing loans in all 50 states and has grown to be one of the largest full-service residential mortgage lenders in the USA. We've been named to FORTUNE magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 10 years, ranking as high as #2. We have also been named one of Computerworld magazine's "Top Places to Work in IT" for eight years running, and one of "Michigan's Cool Places to Work" by Crain's Detroit Business.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
What You'll Do/Need
Interns at Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies gain priceless, hands-on experience. Here, they learn how it feels to be in the workplace, participate in events around the city of Detroit and become a valuable member of our team.
If you want to have an incredible experience, make new friends, and be a part of something bigger than a run-of-the-mill job, join our team and start down an AMAZING career path!
• Oversee IT administration
• Review active directory maintenance and assistance
• Maintain server condition
• Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2
• Understanding of basic networking techniques
• Self-motivation with the ability to work in a team, with minimal instruction or supervision
• Solid IT background, degree in information technology preferred
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
What You'll Get
Did we mention that almost all our internships are PAID positions? Not too shabby!
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits & Perks: