RepNation is MRY's Campus Ambassador program, and we're currently seeking outgoing, well-connected students to represent Autodesk on their campus. Autodesk is the creator of products such as AutoCAD, Maya and Revit for students studying architecture, engineering and design. Here's your chance to earn cash incentives and bonus prizes to promote free downloads of these products!
Application Deadline: 11/01/2014
Autodesk, Inc. is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Professionals across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction and media and entertainment industries use Autodesk software to design, visualize and simulate their ideas before they're ever built or created. From blockbuster visual effects and buildings that create their own energy to electric cars and the batteries that power them, the work of our 3D software customers is everywhere you look.
Autodesk gives students, educators, and educational institutions free access to professional design software and creativity apps. We are looking to hire ambassadors to spread the word about these awesome free products and to drive downloads.
The ideal Autodesk Student Rep:
• Is creative and entrepreneurial, with strong online and offline social networks.
• Has strong relationships in design clubs and groups that are passionate about design.
• Has a knowledge and passion for Autodesk Software and products.
General responsibilities include:
• Planning, promoting and amplifying program activity through word-of-mouth and social media.
• Driving downloads of free products.
• Developing relationships and partnerships with relevant student organizations that might benefit from free Autodesk Software.
What you’ll get:
• Great performance based cash incentives!