We're currently seeking students to represent Autodesk on their campus. Autodesk is the creator of products such as AutoCAD, Maya and Revit for students studying architecture, engineering and design. Here's your chance to earn cash incentives and bonus prizes to promote free downloads of these products!
The ideal Autodesk Student Rep:
• Is creative and entrepreneurial, with strong online and offline social networks.
• Has strong relationships in design clubs and groups that are passionate about design.
• Has a knowledge and passion for Autodesk Software and products.
General responsibilities include:
• Planning, promoting and amplifying program activity through word-of-mouth and social media.
• Driving downloads of free products.
• Developing relationships and partnerships with relevant student organizations that might benefit from free Autodesk Software.
• Outgoing, well-connected, enthusiastic
• Studying architecture, engineering and design
What you’ll get:
• Great performance based cash incentives!