Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
This internship is for Spring semester and spans over Awards Season.
Heather Magidsohn Consulting (HMC) is a dynamic, full service communications agency highly specialized in Public Relations, VIP Engagement and Marketing Services for both established and emerging fashion, accessory and lifestyle brands.
HMC Website: http://heathermagidsohnconsulting.com
HMC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeatherMagidsohnConsulting
HMC Instagram: https://instagram.com/heathermagidsohnconsulting
This is a Fashion Public Relations Internship at a boutique firm and candidates MUST possess the following skills:
* Self-starting, committed, motivated individual with strong time management skills and positive attitude
* Must be extremely detail-oriented and focused
* Strong written and oral communication skills, including phone etiquette
* Strong knowledge of MAC/Microsoft Office, including Excel and Powerpoint
* Blogging experience a plus
* Available a minimum of 2-3 days/week
* No High School students
* Conduct media research/outreach
* Assist with celebrity pulls
* Compile press lists
* Track client press
* Social media maintenance
* Assist in event planning/coordination and individual brand projects
* Package and deliver samples
* General office duties
BENEFITS & PERKS:
This will be a very hands-on, incredibly fast-paced internship with serious deadlines— ideal for someone who truly wants to get a sense of what Fashion PR is all about.
Will provide recommendations, as well as college credit.
Interns are a vital part of our business and we value them. We are happy to help interns with their own careers/make introductions/etc. Please note we are only looking for interns with RELEVANT EXPERIENCE - i.e. interns who've worked at other PR firms, at a magazine, etc. Candidates without such experience will not be considered.
Please include a cover letter with your resume. We are looking to hire IMMEDIATELY!
15-30 Hours Per Week