Who We Are
Quicken Loans is the #1 online mortgage lender in America, closing loans in all 50 states and has grown to be one of the largest full-service residential mortgage lenders in the USA. We've been named to FORTUNE magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 10 years, ranking as high as #2. We have also been named one of Computerworld magazine's "Top Places to Work in IT" for eight years running, and one of "Michigan's Cool Places to Work" by Crain's Detroit Business.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
What You'll Do/Need
Interns at Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies gain priceless, hands-on experience. Here, they learn how it feels to be in the workplace, participate in events around Detroit and become a valuable member of our team.
If you want to have an incredible experience, make new friends, and be a part of something bigger than a run-of-the-mill job, join our team and start down an AMAZING career path!
• Assist in material preparation for upcoming and current classes
• Schedule and coordinate meetings with team members
• Facilitate and assist with banker training
• Input test scores for team leaders
• Must be comfortable using technology, with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to work in a team with minimal instruction or supervision
• Excellent communication, comprehension and presentation skills
What You'll Get
Did we mention that almost all our internships are PAID positions? Not too shabby!
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits & Perks: