Our program is a production based beauty and fashion internship. You will need to receive academic credit to participate. Interns come in 2-3 days a week and help research and prep for all of Michelle Phan's tutorials on her personal channel.
- Assist with video shoots (set design, picking up supplies, content research)
- Research on the latest beauty & fashion trends, tips & tricks, products, etc.
- Preparation of weekly digital trend reports based on your research
- Studio organization - Review of new beauty products Requirements
- Currently enrolled as a student & able to receive college credit for the internship
- Must be within commuting distance to our studio location in Santa Monica
- Must have reliable means of transportation - Well informed about and interested in the fashion and beauty industries
- Familiarity in social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram) - Strong computer and research skills
- Detail-oriented, reliable, and motivated
- Access to personal laptop is preferred
We are very flexible with start and end dates, just let me know when you are available. We do ask that interns come into our office at least 2 days a week.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com