CRCC Asia is seeking ambitious, talented and hardworking students and graduates for its 2014 China Internship Programs. This is an incredible opportunity to gain excellent professional experience and transferable skills in one of the world’s most important and fastest-growing economies. Our China Internship Program is highly regarded by employers and is certain to make a positive impact on your resume. Many of our previous interns are now working in top international firms. You will work in a company in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, or Sanya where you will be required to work independently and in international teams. Our internships last 1, 2, or 3 months. Chinese language skills are not necessary, fluent English is the only language requirement. There are many sectors available including Law, Finance, Marketing, PR, Advertising, Business Development, Pharmaceutical, NGOs, Sustainable Energy and Engineering, and many more.
Recently, CRCC Asia interns have been involved in the following projects:
- Preparing a presentation of the English Legal System regarding real estate contracts whilst introducing several famous legal precedents in the real estate industry.
- Advising on, and processing, trademark registration for a number of foreign clients.
- Researching and producing a newsletter on recent legal developments in China to be sent to foreign companies.
- Market research on Chinese reverse mergers to present in a report to a foreign client.
- Researching UK case law and appeal routes for arbitration cases, as well as constructing grounds for appeal for a client.