About Berkshire Soccer Academy:
The Berkshire Soccer Academy is a private overnight soccer camp for girls based in East Otis, Massachusetts. We offer an elite training experience for girls, ages 9-16, in a traditional camp setting on a private lake in the Berkshires
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Job Qualifications based on our Service Standards:
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience working in an office setting
- Proficiency with computers, particularly all MS Office programs
- Proven ability to learn and manage online database programs
- Attention to detail and organized
- Must be hard-working, reliable, enthusiastic, and a fast-learner
- Must be friendly and personable with staff and campers
- Must be excited about living in a rugged mountain setting with simple accommodations, and limited access to phone/internet
Internship Description of Duties:
Are you attentive and compassionate, excel in communication and organization skills? Looking for a job where you can grow professionally as part of a caring and dynamic community?
Join our team!
We are seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals that aspire to provide unparalleled customer service to our campers and families. Our Customer Service Specialist will work under the mentorship of the Office Manager and camp directors, and alongside a small team to help create and maintain relationships with our new and returning families, by sharing information about our remarkable program.
Daily tasks range from communicating with families, answering the phone, greeting visitors, managing the camp database, preparing and filing paperwork, organizing office materials and creating documents.
This role is a residential, with comfortable housing in an all-staff cabin, healthy meals and a travel stipend is provided in addition to a competitive camp salary based on their ability. Applicants should be available between early June through to late August, with some flexibility possible for the right applicant.
Camp Description: The Berkshire Soccer Academy is a private overnight soccer camp for girls based in East Otis, Massachusetts. We offer an elite training experience for girls, ages 9-16, in a traditional camp setting on a private lake in the Berkshires. All staff work a 6 day work week, with 1 regularly scheduled day off.
Internship will run from about June 3rd through August 20th.