A female empowerment platform to accelerate dreams by providing tools/resources to create vision boards with milestones lists for accountability of progress.
Bettyvision empowers women and girls to visualize their dreams and make them come true.
Through vision board workshops, local bettyvision groups, online tools and access to the global betty community, bettyvision provides the safe environment where hearts and minds connect to bring dreams to life.
Bettyvision is an online female empowerment platform that provides the tools and resources for community members to express, crowd-source and accelerate their dreams. Users are invited to create vision boards with associated milestone lists, to become accountable for their progress and results.
* Self motivated, outgoing individual with great organizational and people skills
* Creative writing and visual presentation capabilities
* Passion for marketing/blogging/social media/public relations
* Experience with community management and/ or delivering brand strategy across digital/social media networks
* Deep understanding of social networks, content development and re-purposing for Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr
* Able to work in a rapidly growing environment and adapt quickly to new strategy
* Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
* Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint
* Community outreach
* Social Influencer/Blogger outreach
* Content/Social media updates
* Identify new opportunities for co-marketing efforts
* Research of industry trends
Technology forward and influential social marketing start up,
Bettyvision, is seeking business oriented students/Bettys with an entrepreneurial spirit to participate in an internship program starting immediately. If you’re a Betty, we want you! Who is a Betty, you ask:
• A self starter that loves to laugh
• Fast learner and quick on your feet
• Polite and poised when needed. Sassy and Playful most of the time!
• Accountable for responsibilities, actions and seeing your dreams come true
Bettyvision is an online and offline community that provides women of all ages with the tools and resources needed to creatively explore, identify, express, be held accountable to and supported in the pursuit of dreams. At Bettyvision, interns will be an integral part of the team and receive a hands-on experience that focuses on consumer marketing, social media, and community outreach.
This is an excellent opportunity to shape your own role at an early-stage start-up in an exciting new space! Since you will be working on the ground floor of a start-up, you will also get the opportunity to be involved in other areas of the company, and there is also room for growth within the company.