Do you love the thrill of the chase? Know the art of persuasion and are passionate about new media technologies? If you are looking for a position where the only ceiling is as high as you can create, then Blog Meets Brand is the right place for you.
We are searching for a driven, motivated college graduate interested in a career in Advertising to join our organization. Applicants must be self-motivated lead generators who don’t take no for an answer and are able to work in a fast-paced and engaging environment.
From prospecting new business leads to signing deals, and managing the pipeline that comes in between - you will be responsible for helping generating B2B sales in a dedicated vertical from CPG, Beauty and Fashion to technology, travel and/or Food and Beverage.
* Build relationships with key marketing executives and decision makers on target accounts.
• Leverage existing relationships with brands and media agencies to introduce the Blog Meets Brand platform and services.
• Learn to drive the entire sales process including: meeting, negotiating, closing and advising during execution.
• Clearly understand and communicate client marketing objectives to Blog Meets Brand client services team.
• Promptly and proactively address incoming inquiries.
• Liaise between the Blog Meets Brand marketing and Ad Ops teams and the agency/client teams to ensure proper execution at all levels.
• Oversee optimization of paid media to ensure delivery of KPIs.
• Maintain contacts and opportunities in our CRM system.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Understanding of selling sponsorship opportunities.
• Understanding of the social media space and its unique value to brands.
• Excellent communication, relationship building and closing skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, a self-starter and strong presentation skills.
• Entrepreneurial attitude who is able to work independently as well as be a team player with a strong sense of ownership.
• Able to learn new marketing and social media tools.
• Proficient in Excel (create/edit documents), Power Point (create/edit presentations).