The Blue Flame Agency is a full service marketing and branding/advertising agency creating strategic cross cultural branding initiatives to interpret and capitalize on the ever-changing landscape of New America. Our goal is to execute fresh and engaging innovative client solutions that generate a two-way dialogue between customer and consumer. We stand for excellence, precision and results. We are the FUTURE of advertising.
Are you looking for an awesome hands-on internship experience?
The Blue Flame Agency (a Sean Combs Co.) is looking for energetic innovative interns to join our internship program. If you are continually on the cutting edge of technology and trends, we are looking for you! You will have hands-on experience with preparing creative briefs and presentations, putting together major events, performing in-depth market research and competitive analysis for current and prospective clients. The Agency Internship Program is an exciting opportunity for you to learn extensive, behind-the-scenes knowledge of agency business and be a part of the team and diverse culture that drives this advertising marketing empire. We have available internship positions in the following areas:
* Human Resources
* Creative Services
* New Business
* Media Traffic/Planning
* Video Production/Editing
Full time internship, from May 28th to August 17th, 2012
1710 Broadway, 4th floor NY, NY 10019 (between 54th & 55th Street).
All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited school and must be able to receive credit for the internship.
· You must be inquisitive. You should be extremely resourceful and ready to learn.
· Must be a registered college student (undergraduate or graduate level) and receiving academic college credits.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Pro-active self starter who can also collaborate and work well as part of a team
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet
· Related Majors preferred