We're recruiting eco-friendly college students to help spread environmental consciousness and bobble love! bobble is a revolutionary product that takes care of the planet, hydrates your body, satisfies your taste buds and looks good while doing it. Educate your friends, classmates, and community about the impact of single serve water bottles, and make a difference on campus!
If you love bobble, care about the environment and want hands-on resume building social media and word-of-mouth marketing experience with an innovative and stylish product on your own time, this program is for you.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Ideal candidate criteria:
• Well-connected with student leaders, campus organizations, and the on-campus community
• Outgoing, creative, and entrepreneurial
• Well-versed in social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Responsible, hard-working, and passionate about eco-friendly living
General responsibilities include:
• Word-of-Mouth marketing
• Campus organization partnerships
• Social media support & amplification
What you will receive:
• Resume-building experience with a premier eco-friendly brand.
• Opportunities to further develop relationships with campus leaders and build your network.
• Bobble gear, bobble swag, and performance-based incentives.
• A chance to intern with Seventh Generation, bobble’s parent company.
This program kicks off January and runs through the end of the Spring semester. Apply here! We'll be in touch once we review your application.
12-15 Hours Per Week