About Booya Fitness :
Booya Fitness is a new video platform that revolutionizes at-home / on-the-go fitness. Booya is the first medium to bring boutique fitness to the masses that’s both affordable and convenient. It is a great option for college students who don’t have time to get to the gym and want a fun and simple fitness option to use in the comfort of their dorm room.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
We’re looking for students who have a passion for fitness to become a part of our first ever campus representative program! Student representatives will play a direct role in the growth of Booya Fitness. We want you to use Booya and share your experience with others at your school.
This is an excellent opportunity for students to gain hands on experience at a growing start-up while being able to interface closely with the company’s management team. We really believe that college students will love Booya Fitness, because of its convenience, and would benefit from being a part of this representative program. It’s a great resume builder and a way to gain experience working at your college campus!
• Spend an average of five hours a week working for Booya Fitness
• Help Booya Fitness gain more brand awareness & users through social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram by tagging and promoting
• Promote a Booya Fitness giveaway or contest (speak with management for more info and direction)
• Participate in a phone call every 2 weeks to Booya Fitness headquarters to discuss progress and goals
• Partner with campus organizations to spread Booya awareness
Benefits & Perks:
• Build your resume by gaining real world experience in promotions, marketing, and social media for a start-up company
• Have a job that gives you more flexibility with hours and the ability to focus on school while gaining experience
• Networking opportunities with our many affiliate fitness partners
• Receive references and letters of recommendation
NOTE: This is an unpaid position but Booya will provide a free annual membership to BooyaFitness.com ($99 value).
In addition, the best campus rep (to be decided at the end of the semester) will receive a cash prize + swag bag.
12-15 Hours Per Week