“Named Top 10 Licensing Agency for the past 5 years.”
Founded in 2001, Brand Central LLC is a premiere global brand licensing and consultancy agency that provides comprehensive business solutions in the areas of brand extensions, brand creation, and brand acquisitions to some of the world’s most recognized brands. The company provides full service strategic business development, creative design, retail development and property extensions. For more information, please visit www.brandcentralgroup.com
We work with some of the biggest brands across every industry:
Food & Beverage: Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Krispy Kreme, The Cronut
Entertainment: MasterChef & MasterChef Jr., The Apprentice
Lifestyle/Fashion: drybar, Virgin Galactic, Gaiam, Cupcakes & Cashmere, Dwell
And many more!
Internship Program Overview:
The Brand Central Summer internship will offer college students the opportunity to:
• Work within the dynamic environment of Brand Central where they will learn about the company’s approach to brand development, licensing programs, and retail development
• Build valuable skills necessary to thrive within today’s competitive business world
• Become a valuable asset to the company by working on meaningful projects
• Work across various industries: Entertainment, Media, Music, Food & Beverage, Fashion, Tech, etc.
Brand Central is looking for dynamic, innovative students who can recognize upcoming trends and think creatively.
* Creative/Design interns must be proficient in ADOBE Creative Suite and submit a portfolio or samples as part of the application.
Internship Duties and Responsibilities:
• Train, shadow and work with a designated employee within each department
• Attend and participate in department meetings and new business pitches
• As a global licensing agency, Brand Central is always searching for the next big brand, trend, or sensation to add to our company’s portfolio.
• Retail Tours: Learn about the current retail landscape and product placement of brands by visiting retail locations as “store checks” for industry research.
• Trade Shows: If there’s an opportunity to attend a local tradeshow, interns will get a sneak peek into a particular industry, its top players and how we work with them to secure new deals for our clients.
• The Creative/Design intern will manage social media, assist with the development of our new website, help with trend reports for; as well as assist in designing brand decks and packaging mock-ups.
• Boutique agency with big ideas and entrepreneurial thinking
• Brand Central maintains a comfortable, positive environment
• Access and visibility to senior level executives throughout the company
• Casual office attire
• This is an unpaid internship, only available for course credit
• Centrally located in West Los Angeles and close to the 405 and 10 Fwy
• Free parking
• We offer flexible hours to work with your school schedule
• Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM-5PM
Past interns have gone on to work for the following industries:
Licensing & Branding Agencies, Entertainment Studios, Marketing & Advertising Firms, Fashion & Retail Companies
If you are interested in this internship, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating INTERN: CREATIVE/DESIGN* in the subject line.
*Creative/Design applicants must submit a portfolio or samples of their recent works as well as a resume.